Since there is no other way to obtain this utility (no software mirror sites), that option was out. It’s not just professional and practical but also user-friendly. It’s fast and blase to use RegistryMum to fix timetable errors.
But backup, backup, backup is the first rule of computing and, if you don’t, then don’t whine when you lose everything (which will happen eventually, guaranteed). Your Windows 7 registry contains the entire "blueprint" of your Windows installation. You can also use registry cleaning programs like CCleaner to scan for and fix errors. Even your trusty Windows PC isn’t perfect (as any zealous Linux user will regularly remind you), and amid its millions of processes, things are bound to go a little wrong.
So, don’t expect any registry cleaner to wipe out all the errors in one go. In the case mentioned above, a registry key as part of the .NET Framework 2.0 had apparently become corrupted because it was causing errors in the event log with the .NET Framework service. It simply did not exist as far as regedit.exe was concerned. The Microsoft "sfc" utility was run with "sfc /scannow", however it reported zero errors.
- This free Windows Registry cleaner program packs some great features into a minimal program.
- Registry cleaners should only be used to help solve specific kinds of problems.
- Registry cleaners don’t typically speed up your computer or provide any other day-to-day improvements to your PC.
- No toolbars or other programs tried to install like with some other free registry cleaners.
- Remember, a registry cleaner program is not a regular PC maintenance tool.
- jv16 PowerTools Lite is a freeware registry cleaner created by Macecraft, makers of several popular Windows utilities.
Manually Restore The Windows Registry
It can not only fix registry errors, but remove unwanted programs to speed productiveness system startup. With a few clicks, you will find himself PC like new creative again.
Method 2 – Registry Key
Registry errors can occur msimg32.dll when you’ve uninstalled programs, but some of their information stays in the registry. The registry is a massive database in Windows that contains special binary keys that relate to all the installed applications and settings on your machine. If a registry error occurs, it may stop its associated app from functioning properly or even blue-screen your PC. Here’s our guide on how to deal with registry errors. Also, the creation of new registry entries is a near-constant process.